Terms & Conditions
Effective as from September 1, 2016.
1. nairabox sells tickets on behalf of Cinemas and does not control their inventory or availability.
2. nairabox acts as an agent to those who are promoting the movie halls (“Cinemas”).
3. When you purchase a ticket for a movie, nairabox will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the Cinema.
4. nairabox is providing the advance booking facility to the people by the interest of the cinema owners.
5. Tickets purchased on nairabox are subject to per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee.
6. If the user does not receive a confirmation ticket (in the form of a confirmation message, SMS or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is user responsibility to confirm the same from your booking history or with the Customer Service department, whether or not your ticket has been booked. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. nairabox will not be responsible for any losses (monetary or otherwise), if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
7. If the amount you paid for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre- sale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then, nairabox will have the right to replace that ticket (or the order for that ticket) with another ticket for another movie/Showtime. Cash refunds will not be made as it messes up our processes and makes you, our customer unhappy as well. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website.
8. Payment Confirmation: Along with the ticket, user will receive a mail from payment gateway/movies.nairabox.com about the payment confirmation (success or failure). If the payment status is failure/cancelled, user will not get a ticket confirmation. If the payment status is success user will get a ticket confirmation. If at all, user does not get a ticket after payment is success due to any technical problem please inform nairabox.com immediately by sending a mail to email@example.com and or by calling nairabox contact number.
9. SMS/Email confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an SMS/Email. For any technical/non-technical reasons, if the ticket confirmation SMS/Email is not received by the user, user have to inform nairabox immediately by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and user can also inform nairabox by calling contact number mentioned in nairabox website. nairabox will not be responsible for improper/wrong/unintended mobile numbers or email entered while booking a ticket to get a ticket. Users have to enter 11 digit mobile number 080xxxxxxxx) to get an SMS ticket.
ADMISSION INTO CINEMA:1. User must produce Email/SMS/ticket printout at the cinema ticket counter or to the concerned person who is handling the online booking tickets and get the physical tickets of the cinema
2. User must show photo Id while taking the cinema physical ticket (especially for students)
3. The name on the ticket confirmation must match with the name printed on the photo ID.
4. The ticket booked for a movie and show is valid for that movie and show only.
5. Ticket cannot be transferred and/or exchanged to the other persons/shows.
6. User must reach the cinema before the admission time of the particular show.
7. Show timings may vary depending on the previous show movie duration.
8. For any unexpected situations like floods, bunds, long time power failure, death of politician/film personalities, terror attacks, riots, earthquakes, etc.
9. If the movie played by the cinemas, nairabox will not refund the money.
10. If the movie play is stopped by the cinema, the cinema will exchange the tickets for tickets of another valid Movie/Showtime. No cash will be refunded and nairabox will not be held liable.
OTHERS:1. It is the customer responsibility to preserve the email or SMS ticket sent to the user, as any one of these is the proof to enter into the cinema to watch a movie.
2. Customer is responsible for any malpractice done with the ticket sent to him/her and Message sent to his/her mobile number.
3. Ticket booking will be blocked 30 minutes before the show time.
4. In case, if you want to book the tickets within 30 minutes of the show time, you can call to nairabox and check the availability of the booking.
5. Group booking will be done for students and corporate employees during week days (Monday to Friday), however this will be done after confirming the availability with nairabox through mail or phone.